We survived from Anime Expo 2014!
We were so lucky this year to have so many people support Tinderbox in the back of Artists’ Alley! Thank you for taking our business cards and following us on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. We can’t wait to follow up with new products and blog posts from AX 2014!
Our most successful print is featured in the header above! We have some stock available in our Storenvy. Sorry everything still says pre-order. The entire week has flown by~ we arrived sleep-deprived and starving in Chicago around 5am, then headed on to Iowa City, IA for another flight and 30 minute drive home. (Sighs) We can’t live in Little Tokyo forever. At least not yet! c;
Our Summer/Fall 2014 blog line up:
- Interview with Yoshiki Sakurai, screenwriter of Ghost in the Shell
- Otsuka Eiji’s Panel on “Manga as Technique: How to Start Your Manga.”
- The AX Artists’ Alley Experience!
- Press Badges: Ticket to Success
- Dragon Age Inquisition: The Final Countdown
If you haven’t headed over to our Storenvy yet–go do so!
All Souls: Volume 0
Heartbreaker Deck: Mini Playing Cards
- 13″ x 19″ Apple Priest Portrait Print
- 11″ x 17″ Morrigan, Dragon Age Inquisition Print
- 11″ x 17″ Hearteater Demons, Rosary Child, and Centipede Boy
- 8.5″ x 11″ Hearteater Demons, Rosary Child, and Centipede Boy
How did your Anime Expo experiences go?! Let us know as we keep posting pictures on Tumblr and Instagram. Ah~ so many cool people and memories.